I wanted to buy a particular bed frame from this company. Of course you can't find a price anywhere online so I called the closest dealer and no, they can't just look up the price, they have to look it up and call me back.

Hello? Is this not the 21st century? Three hours later and no one has called me back, so I called again. The second person also had to "go look it up." This time she called back promptly.

The price was about $4,000. Fine, but I want to see one in person. This dealer doesn't have one. And if I order one and don't like it, I lose 40% of what I pay, i.e.

$1600. So I call Stickley to find out where I can see a bed. They have no idea. But they give me the number of their area sales rep, as he might know, they said.

I called him 24 hours ago and have still not gotten a call back. How nice it must be to have such a successful business that you can diss your customers. I would now not buy from Stickley. I cannot stand their arrogance.

Not calling back and not posting your prices online is ridiculous. I will spend my $4000 elsewhere.

Review about: Stickley Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Act like you care about your customers .

Comments